Deleting some old Posts

I do not visit this blog frequently nowadays while my attention is focused on another blog. However, I hope that my interest will be rekindled sooner or later and there would be more new posts. It has been retained because many of its posts are relevant and were ahead of their times when published. However, on a review today I discovered that there were also a few that were a bit too speculative and did not match up with the other posts. therefore three of them were deleted today. In the meantime if any reader wishes to enter a query or comment on any of the earlier posts, please do so I shall know through an email alert and respond quickly.
http://someitemshave.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indus Valley and Atlantis

Origin of Egyptian Civilization

From Bacteria to Amoeba

Reviving the Lost Sarasvati

Tracing the origin of Ancient Sumerians

The Myth that Elamite and Sumerian are isolated languages

The Builders of Stonehenge were probably of Armenian origin

On the Tamil origin of Ancient human civilisations

Why did the Catalhoyuk people make doors in the roof?